Melissa Dunn, MD is a phlebologist at American Vein & Vascular Institute. Dunn is currently received her phlebology training through the fellowship program developed by Dr. Gordon Gibbs, American Vein & Vascular Institute Founder and Chief Medical Executive. She began her career in Obstetrics and Gynecology and obtained her board certification via the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and had been practicing as an Obstetrics & Gynecologic surgeon in Boulder county since 2002.
At American Vein & Vascular Institute Since
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Residency Obstetrics & Gynecology
- MD: University of Iowa College of Medicine
- Physician’s Advisory Council, 2018–2020: Boulder Community Hospital, Obstetrics & Gynecology representative – one from each specialty
- Specialist Training Specialists, Epic (Electronic Medical Record) implementation, 2018-2020: Boulder Community Health. Ob/Gyn champion—responsible for creating order sets, note templates, learning how to train, and then training all Ob/Gyn providers, including midwives, how to use Epic
- Ethics Committee, 2010–2017: Good Samaritan Medical Center, physician representative.
- Medication Safety Committee, 2009–2017: Good Samaritan Medical Center, physician representative
Have we cared for you? Please leave us a review. It’s the greatest compliment we could receive.